Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

A Poem

Here, wonderful people, is a horrific, suspenseful, poem intended to make you shake. in. your. underwear. e.e
Haha! Just kidding. I mean, it -is- a horrific and suspenseful poem that I wrote for my English class. And it's about a girl who is running from a bunch of creepers and ends up dying. But, whatevs. ^_^

-I Flee-
Hands raking, raking, raking,
Body shaking, shaking, shaking
The eyes they search
Seeking to see me
Click
The bright lights awake
Steamy, streaky fog
I hear the stealthy steps
Run, run, run
Branches breaking, energy waning
The lights forever following
My heart pumps, my feet jump
Crunch, crunch, crunch
The searching, seeing eyes
The blinding, bright light
They are coming, the fast feet approach
The trees grab, the branches snag
Trapping my feet, slowing my fleet
I can’t go on, I can’t, I can’t, I can’t
My brain is screaming, soul is screeching
Woosh
Nothing underneath, above, beside
A moment, a breath, a blink
The air surrounds me
The comforting silence sings
Then, the darkness closes in
The grabbing ground gaping
Crash
Hands still, still, still
Body silent, silent, silent

Don't have nightmares y'all :D


No comments:

Post a Comment