Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chapter 5... No pictures :(

Well, hi there! Just wanted to give you all a quick update before I pop off to bed. I have been without internet for the past two days. It's been nervewracking and relaxing and annoying all at the same time!! And now I am behind 700 hundred picture uploads on this blog. o.o Although I probably should go through them all and delete... half.. of them... Anyway, onto the VERY. SHORT. SUMMARY. I'm sorry I can't write a book tonight. :(
So... Last I left off.. Was.. Erm.. My aunt and uncles. Since my last post, I have visited two castles, seen countless beautiful views, driven through the beautiful country to Kiel, Germany, and walked by the Kiel harbor and Fiord. I can't wait to show all of it to you! Anyway, I am now staying in the house of a close friend of my grandparents. She kindly gave up her room for Talia and I to sleep in.
I will try posting pictures tomorrow. But it might not be for a couple of days, as there is no wireless here and I had to borrow a German computer. THE Y AND Z HAVE SWITCHED ON HERE. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY IN THE HEAD. In fact, when I tried writing crazy, I wrote 'crayz' first. xD
Anyway, if you're reading this, I probably miss you. "Unless you're some weird creepy stalker" - Talia.
.... Which is quite true.
Guten tag und gute nacht :)

No comments:

Post a Comment