Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Week #5

AS OF MAY 9TH, 2013, 9:30AM MADELEINE JOY OGREN IS 100% DONE WITH HER ACADEMIC STUDIES UNTIL SEPTEMBER.
BOOYAH! Inputted my math exam in a both reluctant and excited manner, as I did it in such a hurry I was almost afraid I would fail...

*click*




I was given a B on my exam, and received an overall A in the class! It's a happy weekend. I'm not sure how to feel about the fact that I'm leaving for Europe in a couple days O.o

First, I was like "no big deal".... In a half dazed sort of way.
Then I was like "OHMYGOSH IM DONE WITH MY SCHOOL PARTY TIME"

And then my emotional meter went off the scale, and I went into lock-down mode for a couple of hours.
BUT, it's all good. I've jumped over the emotional barrier and continued on the path of nervous awaiting for the big day!

The rest of my week was pretty boring other than that... EXCEPT for my brothers graduation/graduation party! :D

A female grosbeak hit our window and wouldn't allow me to pick it up with a towel, so I got to hold it on my finger for 20 minutes. Awesome experience.

Sorted the thousands of pages of piano music that sit next to my piano.  It's fun being going through old pieces that you've played!

Caught this picture right before I left for piano lessons on Thursday. I love rainy days. :)

Wrapped my best friend Allison in receipt paper at Youth Group on  Thursday night. She wasn't very happy about it.. But everyone else was! 
I didn't have a chance to get a good picture of my brother in his graduation gown, but Friday was good as well. :) 
I'll post on Wednesday! Have an awesome week, y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment